The Dentists on Pearl want to create a “dental home” for patients by offering a wide selection of family dental services, including pediatric dentistry. Drs. Stratil and Wright provide treatments for adults and children in the effort to maintain optimal oral health; to repair weak, broken, or chipped teeth; to alleviate pain; and to find a solution for teeth that cannot be saved.
We offer the following services to improve the health of your smile:
- Preventative Care
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Restorative Treatment
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Periodontal Therapy
- Root Canals
- Oral Surgery
- Dentures and Partials
- Sedation Dentistry (IV and Nitrous Oxide)
- Emergency Treatments
We also work in conjunction with talented dental specialists to achieve a healthy, beautiful smile!
Cold Sore Treatment
Have you ever suffered from a herptic lesion, fever blister or cold sore?
With the changing seasons and colder weather, cold sores and fever blisters are a common occurrence, but you don’t have to let them stop you from smiling.
Now, you can stop the ulcer right in its tracks by visiting The Dentists on Pearl when you first feel it tingling, burning or itching. During the 15-minute procedure, the dentist will use a soft tissue laser directed at the targeted area to kill the viral particles and biostimulate the tissue to heal faster. In most cases, the cold sore will be stopped prior to blistering.
Call The Dentists on Pearl to schedule your treatment as soon as you feel a cold sore coming on to help stop it from ever appearing on your lip.
Myofunctional Therapy is a program of specific exercises that concentrate on the tongue, mouth, lips and throat. It has the ability to strengthen these muscles to improve simple functions like breathing, swallowing, chewing and speaking. By doing so, we can eliminate many of the impairments society has grown accustomed to dealing with every day. Shifting your focus towards strengthening the tongue, oropharyngeal and lip muscles allows us to resolve the root cause of many of these impairments!
Who needs Myofunctional Therapy?
- Are you a mouthbreather?
- Do you or may you have sleep apnea?
- Do you snore at night?
- Do you grind your teeth or wear a nightguard?
- Do you or may you have a tongue-tie?
- Do you experience chronic nasal congestion or allergies?
- Do you experience chronic acid reflux or digestive issues?
- Have your teeth relapsed after orthodontics?
- Do you or may you have a tongue thrust?
- Does your child have a sucking habit?
- Do you have speech impairments, such as not pronouncing certain letters or a lisp?
- Do you experience chronic headaches or ear infections?
- Do you have Temporomandibular Joint pain (TMJ)?
All of these impairments will most certainly benefit from Myofunctional Therapy! Our own Dental Hygienist, Megan DeWalt OMT, RDH is a Myofunctional Therapist here to guide you through therapy. Please click on the link to set up a free 30-minute assessment with her.