We’re here for your smile, your health, your family, and for the community. So what does that mean?
We want you to be healthy, and we’ll partner with you to make sure that happens.
- Your health is always our primary concern. We promise that our treatment recommendations will always be focused on improving your oral health and, in turn, your overall health.
- You should have access to high quality dental care. We both completed a General Practice Residency after dental school. This advanced training is something only 7 percent of practicing dentists accomplish, and we feel it is vital to providing high quality care. We’re also committed to continuing education and to using the latest technology to give you the best possible care.
- Your experience in our office should always be excellent. You’ll always receive our full attention during your appointment, and we’ll gladly take your feedback on how we can improve.
- You support the community and so do we. As your Old South Pearl dentist, we’re committed to being active participants in our community and to using our skills and resources to help the underserved in the local community, the state of Colorado, and globally.
- You care about the environment and so do we. We strive to reduce, reuse, and recycle whenever possible to minimize our footprint on the environment and enhance our practice and the world around us. Learn more about how we are being an eco-conscious dental practice.
Our History and Our Building
The Dentists on Pearl first opened it’s doors in the Fall of 2012 after 2 years of searching for the ideal location and constructing a modern, eco-friendly office from scratch. The Dentists on Pearl is a general dental office focusing on overall patient health. We are proud of the history that the building has, once being the home to Swallow Hill Music Organization in the 1980’s, concerts were performed in our waiting area!
Technology In the Office
We offer the latest in high-tech dentistry, and we have invested in state-of-the-art equipment so that we can provide you the best possible care. Digital X-rays and intra-oral cameras have been incorporated into each dental room, which allows us to show you images instantly.
iTero Intraoral Scanner
Do you hate taking impressions? The iTero intraoral scanner has almost eliminated the need to take impressions at The Dentists on Pearl. A digital file is created and sent to the labs to be 3D printed, whether it’s for crowns, implants, hard night guards or Invisalign.
Logicon X-ray Software
Our X-ray system employs the only FDA-approved software program for identifying decay in-between your teeth. Logicon Software serves as an electronic second opinion on the depth and location of decay and helps to determine whether to monitor a lesion or restore the tooth. A clinical study showed that Logicon helps dentists discover 20% more cases of cavities penetrating into the dentin than they were able to find visually without this software. Essentially, it allows us to look deeper, less invasively.
The Wand Anesthetic System
We also use The Wand, a computer-controlled anesthesia delivery system that provides immediate, pain-free anesthesia to an area as specific as a single tooth. The Wand does not numb your lip, cheek or tongue, and it’s computerized dosage control ensures that you receive the exact dosage needed – no more, no less. Ideal for adults, kids and needle-phobic patients, The Wand completely eliminates the pain of traditional injections.
It’s Not Easy Being Green!
The Dentists on Pearl have made the commitment to be as environmentally friendly as possible in office design and in day-to-day activities. A typical dental office can produce a large amount of waste and use a lot of energy in one day. Our goal is to recycle the waste we produce, reduce the energy spent running the dental equipment, and reuse as many products as possible through careful steam sterilization techniques.
Here is a list of how The Dentists on Pearl are reducing our carbon footprint:
Behind the Scenes
- Dry vacuum system that shuts off when not in use
- Amalgam separator in vacuum system
- Oil-less compressor
- Steam sterilizer
- Energy star appliances (washer/dryer)
- Installing low-flow faucets and toilets in the restrooms
- Reusing materials in the existing building for construction
- Using LED or compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Purchasing dental equipment from LEED certified distributor
- Environmentally friendly carpet and paint
- Laundering garments in-house
- Purchasing recycled supplies
During Patient Treatment
- Digital radiographs
- Electronic patient records
- No amalgam restorations placed
- Reusable patient bibs, chair barriers, and sterilization pouches
- Recycling waste
- Encouraging staff/patients to utilize available public transportation
Click the image to the right to virtually tour our office